A Queen Fan
(Crookston, Minnesota, United States)
Hi! I'm Nicholas.
In regard to MP3 players, I tend to stick with my Sandisk. It's reliable, and it holds quite a bit of music. However, my primary listening device is my laptop, where I visit web sites like Pandora and Grooveshark. Both provide a very good selection, and I like the increased audio volume. It allows me to play smooth jazz while my family and I play cards.
My Top Ten Tracks Are:
Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen; the ultimate in every form of music. Nothing could ever hold up to it. It goes from a soothing piano piece, to an operatic piece, an all-out rock 'n roll piece, and finally returning to the piano piece. It tells an amazing story, one which we don't even know.More Than a Feeling
- Boston - In all, it's an amazing song for many reasons. Particularly the percussion parts, when everyone just starts clapping. For whatever reason, that always gets me going.Don't Stop Believing
- Journey - Not JUST a bar song, but also an amazing song. My co-workers and I always flip out when this comes onto the radio.Don't Stop Me Now
- Queen - The first song that got me into Queen, when I heard it on Shaun of the Dead. It's just really heavy and catchy.I am the Walrus
- The Beatles - A crazy and intriguing song.Yesterday
- The Beatles - Very depressing, but very moving.Life on Mars
- David Bowie - David Bowie's work is art for my ears.Barcelona
- Monsérrat Caballé - Cabellé and Mercury are the greatest singing duo ever. It's so full of energy!Living on My Own
- Freddie Mercury - As someone who is recently living on his own, this really reaches out to me.Mr. Bad Guy
- Freddie Mercury - Just as the above, I sometimes feel as though everyone's treating me like "Mr. Bad Guy."
All very good songs; one can easily discern my love for Queen and Freddie Mercury in particular.